Wednesday, October 10, 2007
at
18:16
in addition to whatever i have blogged about the all blacks.. here is the article that really caught my eye last sunday. have a good read and let me know what u think! ^^
ja/bubbles - i believe u'll definitely agree with me!!
on a sidenote: the world is filled with hypocrites and rude pple that we need more love in the world to make it a brighter place. besides, i'm too high to let this ruin a endorphins infused sunshine day.
take a look at this as well!! quite a unique blog.
Labels: ramblings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 leaping turtles:
Sorry to be such a nerd...
But I really couldn't help it when I saw the title of The New Paper article.
Anyway I think it draws its inspiration from this poem.
Just a guess, albeit a very nerdy one though :|
Post a Comment